Tuesday 21 June 2016

A shipping container

Another piece of terrain for my Afghanistan project, although obviously useful for any modern setting.  I'd been considering how to scratch build one, but was very pleased to find a set of these at Imperial Hobbies.  I've got another three that I can paint up, but one is enough for now.

The standard 40' shipping container is something that can be found almost anywhere on earth.  I've seen these things in a remote village in the highlands of Haiti (we got to use them for storage).  Loads of them in Afghanistan, of course.






I also picked up a set of the Italari/Warlord Games walls.  No special treatment, just a quick paint job.  





This is what they look like alongside the Pegasus walls I'd picked up before.




No comments:

Post a Comment