Monday 16 January 2017

Trumpeter on Friday the 13th

On Friday the 13th I made it to the Trumpeter Society's January game night.  I put on another Men Who Would Be Kings game (after action report here) but I also had a chance to wander the hall and look at a couple of the other games.  There was some great looking action!


The table next to us had a game of Dragon Rampant played with Lego minifigs. Looked like great fun!


This is one of the reasons I don't play WWII naval games.


Another table had some Age of Sail gaming.



Aerial warfare on two different tables:  Cover Your 6 for WWII and Canvas Eagles for WWI








Cam had some beautiful 15mm Cross and Crescent saga action


ECW at another table.  I've been tempted to get into ECW but have so far managed to resist!






And of course there were big stompy robot wars as well!





No comments:

Post a Comment